Land and Freedom
The MST, the Zapatistas and Peasant Alternatives to Neoliberalism
Latin America's Turbulent Transitions
The Future of Twenty-First Century Socialism
Roger Burbach, Michael Fox and Federico Fuentes
Civil Society and the State in Left-led Latin America
Challenges and Limitations to Democratization
Barry Cannon and Peadar Kirby
Horizontalism and Autonomy in Argentina
Marina A. Sitrin
Drug War Mexico
Politics, Neoliberalism and Violence in the New Narcoeconomy
Peter Watt and Roberto Zepeda
Latin America in the 21st Century
Nations, Regionalism, Globalization
Gian Luca Gardini
Social Movements and Leftist Governments in Latin America
Confrontation or Co-optation?
Gary Prevost, Carlos Oliva Campos, and Harry E. Vanden
Right-wing Politics in the New Latin America
Reaction and Revolt
Francisco Dominguez, Geraldine Lievesley and Steve Ludlam, eds.
Contemporary Latin America
Development and Democracy beyond the Washington Consensus
Reclaiming Latin America
Experiments in Radical Social Democracy
Geraldine Lievesley and Steve Ludlam
The United States and Latin America from the Monroe Doctrine to the War on Terror
- Yanis Varoufakis: Exclusive FREE e-book from Zed Books
- Join our mailing list and win the ENTIRE "Critique. Influence. Change." series!
- Register for The Coming Insurrection in Publishing - Feb 4th
- Islamism - a eurocentric position?
- Michael Brown and Eric Garner: Peace and Violence in “American Democracy” | Arnold August