Social Justice and Neoliberalism
Edited by Adrian Smith, Alison Stenning and Katie Willis
Development with a Body
Sexuality, Human Rights and Development
Edited by Andrea Cornwall, Sonia Corrêa, Susie Jolly
Poverty and Water
Explorations of the Reciprocal Relationship
Edited by David Hemson, Kassim Kulindwa, Haakon Lein, Adolfo Mascarenhas
The New Development Management
Critiquing the Dual Modernization
Edited by Sadhvi Dar & Bill Cooke
Can NGOs Make a Difference?
The Challenge of Development Alternatives
Edited by Anthony J. Bebbington, Samuel Hickey, Diana C. Mitlin
Eliminating Human Poverty
Macroeconomic and Social Policies for Equitable Growth
Santosh Mehrotra and Enrique Delamonica
International Finance and Development
Edited by Jose Antonio Ocampo, Jan Kregel, Stephany Griffith-Jones
Flat World, Big Gaps
Economic Liberalization, Globalization, Poverty and Inequality
Edited by Jomo KS with Jacques Baudot
Economic and Social Policies to Sustain Equitable Development
Edited by José Antonio Ocampo, Jomo K. S. and Sarbuland Khan
The East Asian Development Experience
The Miracle, the Crisis and the Future
Poverty: An International Glossary
Edited by Paul Spicker, Sonia Alvarez Leguizamón and David Gordon
Spaces for Change?
The Politics of Citizen Participation in New Democratic Arenas
Edited by Andrea Cornwall and Vera Schattan Coelho
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'