Knowledge for Development?
Comparing British, Japanese, Swedish and World Bank Aid
Kenneth King and Simon McGrath
Participation - From Tyranny to Transformation
Exploring New Approaches to Participation in Development
Samuel Hickey and Giles Mohan (eds)
Poverty: An International Glossary
Edited by Paul Spicker, Sonia Alvarez Leguizamón and David Gordon
Social Justice and Neoliberalism
Edited by Adrian Smith, Alison Stenning and Katie Willis
The Deadly Ideas of Neoliberalism
How the IMF has Undermined Public Health and the Fight Against AIDS
Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
Susie Jolly, Andrea Cornwall and Kate Hawkins
Can NGOs Make a Difference?
The Challenge of Development Alternatives
Edited by Anthony J. Bebbington, Samuel Hickey, Diana C. Mitlin
Citizenship and Social Movements
Perspectives from the Global South
Edited by Lisa Thompson and Chris Tapscott
Mobilizing for Democracy
Citizen Action and the Politics of Public Participation
Edited by Vera Schattan P. Coelho and Bettina von Lieres
- Women of the world, unite!: 10 gender bending books for International Women's Day
- 'How Numbers Rule the World' by Lorenzo Fioramonti: reviews, interviews and author articles
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Independent Media for Real Solidarity'
- February: new from Zed Books
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Post-crash countermovements'