Russia and Development
Development Policies in the former Soviet Union
Complicity, Contradictions and Prospects
Edited by Aziz Choudry and Dip Kapoor
Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
Susie Jolly, Andrea Cornwall and Kate Hawkins
Gender and Social Protection in the Developing World
Beyond Mothers and Safety Nets
Rebecca Holmes and Nicola Jones
Organizing Women Workers in the Informal Economy
Beyond the Weapons of the Weak
Naila Kabeer, Ratna Sudarshan and Kirsty Milward, eds.
Culture, Development and Social Theory
Towards an Integrated Social Development
Race, Racism and Development
Interrogating history, discourse and practice
From Recipients to Donors
Emerging powers and the changing development landscape
Development Cooperation and Emerging Powers
New Partners or Old Patterns?
Sachin Chaturvedi, Thomas Fues and Elizabeth Sidiropoulos
Complexities of Structural Injustice
The Business of Human Rights
An Evolving Agenda for Corporate Responsibility
Edited by Aurora Voiculescu and Helen Yanacopulos
Mobilizing for Democracy
Citizen Action and the Politics of Public Participation
Edited by Vera Schattan P. Coelho and Bettina von Lieres
- Socialist Review reviews Marin Sitrin's 'Everyday Revolutions'
- Bloomberg Businessweek Q&A: Author Sam Geall on China’s Green Awakening
- Lorenzo Fioramonti, author of 'Gross Domestic Problem' discusses the real price of growth on the Money Show
- Morning Star: Imogen Tyler's 'Revolting Subjects' is "a welcome book urging a revival of class consciousness"
- The Diplomat | China Power - A Mixed Bag: China’s Euro Relations