The Political Culture of Aid Inefficiency and Reform Failure
Elections and the Media in Post-Conflict Africa
Votes and Voices for Peace?
Biofuels, Land Grabbing and Food Security in Africa
Edited by Prosper B. Matondi, Kjell Havnevik and Atakilte Beyene
Oil and Insurgency in the Niger Delta
Managing the Complex Politics of Petro-violence
Cyril Obi and Siri Aas Rustad
The Lord's Resistance Army
Myth and Reality
Edited by Tim Allen and Koen Vlassenroot
Africa's Informal Workers
Collective Agency, Alliances and Transnational Organizing in Urban Africa
Edited by Ilda Lindell
The Rise of China and India in Africa
Challenges, Opportunities and Critical Interventions
Edited by Fantu Cheru and Cyril Obi
Africa's Development Impasse
Rethinking the Political Economy of Transformation
- Women of the world, unite!: 10 gender bending books for International Women's Day
- 'How Numbers Rule the World' by Lorenzo Fioramonti: reviews, interviews and author articles
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Independent Media for Real Solidarity'
- February: new from Zed Books
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Post-crash countermovements'