Governance for Development in Africa
Solving Collective Action Problems
David Booth and Diana Cammack
The Rise of the BRICS in Africa
The Geopolitics of South-South Relations
Agricultural Development and Food Security in Africa
The Impact of Chinese, Indian and Brazilian Investments
Edited by Fantu Cheru and Renu Modi
Energy Services for the Urban Poor in Africa
Issues and Policy Implications
Edited by Bereket Kebede and Ikhupuleng Dube
Renewables and Energy for Rural Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
Edited by Maxwell Mapako and Abel Mbewe
Sexuality and Social Justice in Africa
Rethinking Homophobia and Forging Resistance
The Great African Land Grab?
Agricultural Investments and the Global Food System
Africa's Development Impasse
Rethinking the Political Economy of Transformation
Rethinking Politics, Language, Gender and Development
Edited by Thandika Mkandawire
Elections and the Media in Post-Conflict Africa
Votes and Voices for Peace?
Insiders and Outsiders
Citizenship and Xenophobia in Contemporary Southern Africa
Francis B. Nyamnjoh
- Women of the world, unite!: 10 gender bending books for International Women's Day
- 'How Numbers Rule the World' by Lorenzo Fioramonti: reviews, interviews and author articles
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Independent Media for Real Solidarity'
- February: new from Zed Books
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Post-crash countermovements'