Struggling to emerge from a despotic past, and convulsed by an intractable conflict that will determine its future, Thailand stands at a defining moment in its history. Scores have been killed on the streets of Bangkok. Freedom of speech is routinely denied. Democracy appears increasingly distant. And many Thais fear that the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej is expected to unleash even greater...
- Yanis Varoufakis: Exclusive FREE e-book from Zed Books
- Join our mailing list and win the ENTIRE "Critique. Influence. Change." series!
- Register for The Coming Insurrection in Publishing - Feb 4th
- Islamism - a eurocentric position?
- Michael Brown and Eric Garner: Peace and Violence in “American Democracy” | Arnold August